From governance to operation, the commitment to sustainable development permeates Aegea’s activities, and is extended to suppliers, users, communities and all stakeholders in the group.
The pillars of Aegea’s Sustainability Policy are:
- Improvement of financial results.
- Continued and sustainable enchancement of process.
- Constant search for innovative solutions.
- Prevention of pollution and environmental damage, as a results Aegea’s direct and indirect activities.
- Continual search for energy efficiency.
- Sustainable use of natural resources, minimizing losses across processes.
- Prevention of injuries and illnesses to employees and those working on behalf of the Company.
- Ethical and transparent conduct in relation to stakeholders.
- Human development of the community where the Company operates, including employees.
In addition to operating transparently, efficiently and closely, Aegea is a signatory of the UN Global Compact, a United Nations initiative, and is in line with the main sustainability agendas.
We understand that our work goes beyond sanitation and we seek to continuously improve people’s quality of life.